Before we begin, check the post about my book, written by A. Shepherdson (Blog from UK) – So Absurd…
Rules: answer 11 questions below.
1. One person who inspired you.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
2. One moment that changed the course of your life.
The day I bought my first computer.
3. One thing that you would change about yourself, your life, the world.
About myself – learn to listen
About my life – PA (help with cleaning, cooking etc)
The world – A LOT. Definitely more than one thing.
4. One hero/heroine from past/or present.
5. One cultural recommendation (film, book, song, painting).
Film – “Leon”
Book – Demons, Dostoevsky
Song – “A couple More Years”, written by Dennis Locorriere and Shel Silverstein
Painting – Claude Monet, any.
6. One challenge the world is facing.
7. One great thing that we has achieved.
8. One regret
Nothing comes to my mind…
9. One nugget of advice for humanity.
Learn your damn lessons!
10. One alternative career path you might have chosen.
11. One thing that you could do better, but you don’t.
Anything. But I don’t…
x x x
Anyone can pick the challenge and answer, but I’ll mention a couple of peeps:
Kitty Jade – Words are better on their own…
Iscriblr Blog – Freedom of Expression
Denny – The One who is reading too much
Thea – Wintermood
Dronstad – Nevada Resurrection
A. Shepherdson – Martian Law? We didn’t vote for this…
Next post – Book Review “The King of FU”, Benjamin Davis