Life would be so wonderful, if we only knew what to do with it.
A new challenge for this week. Have fun!
- Describe a very famous person (preferably historical, or well known – to everyone!). Include the details in your story so people can guess who is that STAR, but do not mention the real name.
- You can add 1 photo-detail (non obligatory).
- The style and the genre of the writing – any.
- Pingback to this post (not to the page!), so I can read and comment.
- Spread the word around, up to 3 – 5 blogs. Have fun!
- The followers should guess in the comments who is ‘your star’.
The story of her life…
1. The text
She was born in Sweden, but worked in America. She couldn’t any english, that’s why she spent most of her working hours in silence.
She was well known for her enigmatic look and the strict rules about nudity. Her favourite saying was: ‘I have always wanted to be alone. I detest crowds and don’t like people.’
Ahhh, maybe she was a Russian spy?
Because suddenly she disappeared when she was only 36 years old.
2. The photo-detail
Leave your answers in the comments. NO Google! 😂👮♂️
Welcome to try this challenge:
- Anyone who think its fun
- Diary of a would be novelist
- MR. Wapojif
- A guy called Bloke
- Pretty Words For Ugly Thoughts – new blog, so check it, peeps
Next post – Book Review ‘Ripples on the Pond’
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.