If I’d choose a message to introduce myself, it would be:
“To light a candle is to cast a shadow…”
Ursula K. Le Guin
Ray is me – 9 years of school, 4 years of college, 6 years of university, 2 dogs, married, living in Sweden, visited more than 50 countries, bad gram english, too many ‘passions’: painting, drawing, writing, cooking. I’m eating Ayurvedic food and I’m practicing yoga every day. I love my dogs and my family. What else? Ah, of course: I am simply awesome! That’s my motto or the best tagline I can give you if I have to describe myself.
I’m writing YA fiction and adult humour fiction and I just finished my first draft (february 2018)! Yay!
I know you are wondering: why Bradbury?
- Bradbury is a Master of the written word. (If you want you can call me The Master Ray, I won’t be offended. Haha). Ps. Call me Ray!
- Ray Bradbury wrote every day. He believed that a person should write EVERY SINGLE DAY: “Write a short story every week. It’s not possible to write 52 bad short stories in a row.” (I’m trying to write daily. If you can’t daily – stick to number 3!).
- He never learned how to drive a car. (My car is afraid of me too).
- He was a huge skeptic of e-books. And internet in general. (I can’t imagine a day without wifi. Hm. But I can live easy without e-books).
- And the name of one of my dogs was Ray.
So, don’t you see, how similar we are?…
I’m blogging 3 times a week: Monday – Tuesday or Thursday – Saturday:
- a post about mindfulness and Ayurveda
- a psycho-logical tale (the short story, 500-900 words)
- a book review (don’t forget to add me on Goodreads)
- a poem or a haiku
- a personal nonsense (anything from my daily life)
What? Still here? Run and subscribe!…
Check the categories or tags to find my older posts. Luke Copyright is moving to a new blog – CLICK, dont make me wait you!, dedicated to Adult Humor Fiction!