Every now and then a man’s mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation,
and never shrinks back to its former dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Someone said that the food of life is MUSIC. But I’m telling you – “The food of LIFE is An Idea”.
My weekly Brain-Teaser for the common week:
(June 11 – June 19):
- Ayurveda/Mindfulness ‘Pranayama practice’
- Book Review ‘Sleeping Giants’, Sylvain Neuvel (sci-fi)
- Book Review 2 in 1: ‘The Children Act’, Ian McEwan + ‘I just want to win’, Ljubomir Vranjes (quite short but interesting books)
- Psycho – Logical Tale ‘Key Point’
- The Future Of Genetics – article
- Book Review ‘Ripples on the Pond’, Sebnem E. Sanders
- ATTENTION: The comments on the posts are disabled for the summer, until 1 September. Then it will be re-opened again.
‘Who Am I’ activity: knotty-writing-style, “short stories with a touch of absurd” (sad, comical, or erotical), book-reviews, also mindfulness/ayurveda, poetry, personal ramblings, photography from my travels, adult humor fiction and more.
- Follow my adult humor blog and Luke Copyright (18+ only): LUKE COPYRIGHT BLOG
- Follow my blog about Health, Food, Lifestyle – Becky AllInclusive on WP
If you are interested to guest-post with the story, poem, drawing, sketch, caricature on my blog – contact me via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (no chats and no spam, pls)
Cheers! Stay Happy!
Copyright © 2016-2018 by Ray Not (a pen name for Victoria Ohlsson: http://www.raynotbradbury.com). All rights reserved.