Every now and then a man’s mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation,
and never shrinks back to its former dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Someone said that the food of life is MUSIC. But I’m telling you – the food of LIFE is An Idea!
‘Teaser’ for 2 weeks:
(October 15 – October 29)
- Book Review ‘The Axeman’s Jazz’, Ray Celestin
- #coolprompts ‘Uguisu no Sato’
- There’s only ONE genre in fiction…
- Book Review ‘The Japanese Mind’, Roger J. Davies, Osami Ikeno
- Memory in Jar – #studying
- Writing Challenge “I feel it, therefore it must be true.”
‘What is Ray’ => knotty-writing-style, short stories with a touch of absurd (sad, comical or erotical), book reviews, challenges and prompts, poetry, personal ramblings, stories/photos from travels, adult humor fiction and more.
- My blog #2 – about Health, Food, Life, Wisdom with a touch of humor – Becky AllInclusive on WP
To contact: email@example.com
OBS! I hope you know that I’m studying Japanese, Portugese, Qigong and Cognitive Behaviour… please, be patient, I’m here and I’ll post/write as soon as I can or free 💃😂😱
Cheers! Stay Happy!
Copyright © 2016-2018 by Ray Not (a pen name for Victoria Ohlsson: http://www.raynotbradbury.com). All rights reserved.