1. Print cover is here. I decided to make it simple – black & white:
2. The book will be published at the end of February – 220/230 pages. The book is, first of all:
- religious thriller = a religious artefact or secret is discovered; different people or groups are fighting for control.
- absurdist + existential novel = characters usually suffer an ‘existential crisis’ and forced to face/confront themselves or their environment/situation.
- mystery & suspense
In THAT order… ✌️😂📚
3. There’s lots of action in the book … car chases, fights, murder, bombing, but I wouldn’t call it 100% action thriller. First of all, my opening is NOT an action scene. 🤨🙀
4. The book begins with a prologue (POV main character)
5. The blurb is here (if you need a reminder) – Ink… a Drug -post
P.S. Lots of work ahead, but first I have to finish watching ‘Monk’ – 7 seasons ☕️
Next post – Religious Thrillers, 11/02