1. “Nice people don’t necessarily fall in love with nice people.” Jonathan Franzen
2. “Even though friends say they are interested in your life, they never really want to talk about you as much as you want them to.” Charise Mericle Harper
3. “We’re walking with our eyes on everyone else, ignoring the screams that come from the people buried alive underneath our feet. Yet, we say we’re here for each other and say we care. And we hypocritically wonder – why everyone is walking passed our own screams as though we don’t do the same.” Caitlyn Paige
4. “No other being is lesser human than the one who thinks of others as such.” Abhijit Naska
5. “To love others you’ve got to love yourself, but if you love yourself too much – there’s no place for others.” Ahmed Mostafa
THE BOOK OF THE DAY: The Stranger In The Woods, M. Finkel
THE FLOWER OF THE DAY: Yellow magnolia
THE PLACE OF THE DAY: near Gothenburg
THE DOG OF THE DAY: Daisy
THE ONE HARD-WORKING WOMAN: My Mum
Do not forget that all my posts are scheduled until 3 June. Then I’m going to take a break (probably lol) until 11 June.
I’ve cancelled Prague-trip, but I’ll spend 3 days in the Stockholm, with my mom, at the Grand Hotel
Next post Ayurveda/Mindfulness – ‘How to kill a migraine?’
‘The Hero’s Journey’ is on – Contest
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.