The last post of 2019…
What amazes me is that most days feel useless.
I don’t seem to accomplish anything – just a few pages,
most of which don’t seem very good.
Yet, when I put all those wasted days together,
I somehow end up with a book of which I’m very proud.
1. What a crazy year!!
2. Blurb for “SOPHIA von X” is ready!
Genre: religious thriller, action thriller with the elements of mystery and humour.
It was supposed to be a vacation, the trip to a newly discovered tomb of Jesus…
When Sabina Ferrara was driving to Bingerbruck, Germany, she was hoping to put a painful marriage behind her. Certain unforeseen events turned against her and during a visit to Christ’s tomb, she is meeting Thomas von Essen – a dangerous thief, who is hiding behind the name of a decent family, pretending that he is a famous archaeologist. Against her will, Sabina is dragged into the middle of the stealing of biblical artefacts, killings and shootings. She ended up attracting the attention of an unknown enemy from Jerusalem, a wicked man called Papa Zen. A powerful mogul who knows too much about Sabina and her mysterious birthmark. She is the one he was looking for so long…
12 lost pages from the Bible
Car chasing, guns, and fights
Yakuza and Ndrangheta families
Palermo, Istanbul, Jerusalem
Deaths, tears, dead bodies
Sophia von X is a story of violence and obsession, secrets and tragedy, lies, religious hate, and love.
Release date: 5 February 2020
2. Here’s the book cover, made by Ray. I like number #4, but I’m planning to order a professional cover in January though.
3. I decided to continue my ‘independent publisher’ journey in 2020. ✌️
4. I’m working on the children’s book (about a snail; age: 8-12). The text is 100% ready, and I have finally found 2 illustrators who are starting to work with the book on 15th of January. It will be published before Easter (under another pen name).
5. “So Absurd It Must Be True”, book #2 is 80% ready. Release date: 5th March 2020.
6. “The Secrets of A-Ria”, book #2 – in June 2020… That’s all so far.
Stand at the top of a cliff and jump off and build your wings on the way down.
Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄💐☃️ Rest… then get back to your writing – write MORE, write BETTER… Inspiration comes of working every day! 📚
Next post – IN 2020! 💃💃😜