Message of the day:
You are the swan…
The infinite creative power
The god of sensitive mystic.
Believe in yourself and write on!
1. The first draft of ‘Sophia von X’ is ready! 😜 YAY! I know you are REALLY excited to meet my girl, especially when you are looking into her eyes…😻 This is the story about transformation of a simple Sicilian woman (f. teacher) into a very Dangerous Criminal (& the face behind 4ASS organisation). Genre: action/thriller.
2. Interesting article about book blurb (mostly for poetry books) – The occult art of the poetry book blurb
3. My bookmarks – to spread around wherever I go…
4. The BF-magazine with the schedule, seminars, news and plans has arrived today! 📚😜☕️ Gothenburg Book Fair 2019 – here I come 🐲💃
5. Kvetching ‘Pearl’, ch. 20 – the text is ready, now I have to create a normal chapter from this crap 😂😂
6. Three COOL and funny quotes of the day.
It’s hard to say something about Pushkin to a person who doesn’t know anything about him… Pushkin is a great poet. Napoleon is not as great as Pushkin. Bismarck compared to Pushkin is a nobody. And the Alexanders, First, Second and Third, are just little kids compared to Pushkin. In fact, compared to Pushkin, all people are little kids, except Gogol. Compared to him, Pushkin is a little kid.
And so, instead of writing about Pushkin, I would rather write about Gogol.
Although, Gogol is so great that not a thing can be written about him, so I’ll write about Pushkin after all.
Yet, after Gogol, it’s a shame to have to write about Pushkin. But you can’t write anything about Gogol. So I’d rather not write anything about anyone.”
I must warn you that the books I like are not necessarily the ones I think are the best.
Yes, I read. I have that absurd habit. I like beautiful poems, moving poetry, and all the beyond of that poetry. I am extraordinarily sensitive to those poor, marvelous words left in our dark night by a few men I never knew…”
Next post – well, well, well… soon! 😂🤪