Because when I read, I don’t really read… I pop a beautiful sentence into my mouth and suck it like a fruit drop, or I sip it like a liqueur until the thought dissolves in me like alcohol, infusing brain and heart and coursing on through the veins to the root of each blood vessel.
1. My book ’42 Degrees of Truth: Unicorn’ (satirical poetry) is online, as ebook only. Paperback (120-130 pages) will be published soon, official date – October 25. If you have subscribed to my mailing list – you’ll get ebook for free (during October). The book – 18+ only, contains erotica.
Or you can get it on BookFunnel (in any format), until 30/11 – GO, GRAB IT!
Attention: the file is big because of the images/illustrations.
Any feedback is welcome, folks! 👁👁
2. I’m planning to rewrite my old “Origami Heart” story (horror), add 10.000 words, format and give away via my mailing list. The story is about Origami cult in 6 parts: The Good. The Bad. The Horrible + The Past. The Future. The End.
3. Sharing a cool blog/books Violet’s Vegan Comics – you can find there free vegan stories for kids! 😜 Mmmm, where to start? “The English Family Anderson” sounds intriguing... 🤡👽📚
4. My plan for October-November is here – Teaser
5. Did I say I love you today?..
6. Arrived yay 📚🌪👽😃
7. Currently working on:
a) second draft/editing ‘Sophia von X’, thriller 💃
b) writing 20 poems for ’42 Degrees of Truth: Blue Giraffe’ 🤐😼… you never know, I may finish this book in November 😂, because I already have 22 poems…
c) blog posts & stories 👽👻
d) promotion 🤬😂
Have a great Sunday! See you on Tuesday!
Next post – Book Review “Left Waiting”, River Dixon