I love the quote-title…I do not remember who said that, but whoever it was – let’s give the guy the deserved applause 👏👏👏!
I’m reading so many books and so many posts and I’ve noticed that the hardest task for us is to …write. To write ‘simple’ and ‘clear’. Here’s the great words of Ruskin Bond:
“People often ask me why my style is so simple. It is, in fact, deceptively simple, for no two sentences are alike. It is clarity that I am striving to attain, not simplicity.
Of course, some people want literature to be difficult and there are writers who like to make their readers toil and sweat. They hope to be taken more seriously that way. I have always tried to achieve a prose that is easy and conversational. And those who think this is simple should try it for themselves.”
Are you the ONE who makes ‘the literature’ difficult? And if you are…then – why? What is the purpose of pushing thousands of words together if people can’t understand the meaning of it, & if people are getting lost.
Push a noun against a verb = BLOW UP THE MINDS!
I’m going to share some posts today, as I usually do. Read the descriptions, to choose the right one:
1. SorryLess Blog – ‘How to prevent a shark attack’ …hilarious post 👍😂
2. CharlieCountryBoy Blog – about Hemingway, who is more than just a writer ✌️☕️
3. Pvcann Blog – you aren’t alone in the dark room with a hot girl (add a mysterious galaxy-smile) 😱🍷 = poem
4. FuckTheLemonade Blog – interesting poem or prose 😉 ‘ROAR HOWL BATTLE CRY’. I do not remember what’s the poem about lol but it is about STORM and TOBACCO, and at the end you’ll burn. Cheers!
5. MtaggartWriter Blog – you can not be HIM. Why? Check the short explanation 😬👮♂️🍩
6. TheColourOfMadness Blog – can you see the Pixels of the Universe = the shapes of Collective ‘Nothingness’? ❤️🧐
7. ChelseaGreyWrites Blog – Oooooorgasms. A lot of them. I left the comment for Chelsea, but she’ve disappeared. Mmmm, what’s the reason? I’m scared to guess …🕺🕺🙈
8. JulietteTurrell Blog – with the secret ‘HOW TO COMPLICATE THE SIMPLE ACT OF SEX?’
9. VisionsOfPaul Blog – with the poem ‘STOP’: about the hard life of a modern woman and the deep buddy* she’s dreaming about (all the way in & out) 🍹💃
10. EarthWalking Blog – about the indicators of Rich. Do you belong to the rich %? Find out in this awesome article 👍😃
11. WakingUpOnTheWrongSideOf50 Blog – awesome post about people who are consistently and wholeheartedly optimistic about all aspects of their lives. What are they?? 😇😇
12. KaylaAnnAuthor Blog – with the inspirational post “What does it mean – ‘being an author”? ☕️☕️
13. BloggingWithBojana Blog – the truth of life and DEJA VU! ❤️👏
I KNOW…lots of reading 😉,
but check when you have time!
Pick any. Or two.
I’m traveling and I don’t have my laptop with me, only ipad. So if I can’t answer or check your post – relax and continue to create. I’ll be back in September 😂
I have 2 sheduled posts tho (challenge and #coolprompts) – next week. The ‘Titus-chocolate’ story will be posted as soon as I’ll finish it 🥨🤪.
Hugs and enjoy the weekend!
Write write write…the material, the idea and heroes are out there, like a lake, waiting for you to dive in 🙂
Next post – ‘Being a Cat’ Challenge
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.