A new challenge for this week: 9 july – 15 july. Have fun!
- You are a private investigator. You have worked for Mrs Sally Canetti during the last 3 months – chasing her cheating husband. Write a short note to her (on the following photo).
2. You can skip #1 (non obligatory).
3. Pick 3 best detectives of all time (movies and literature). Add the pictures/gifs if you like. Explain shortly your choices.
4. Pingback to this post-url (not to the page!).
5. Spread the word – up to 5 blogs. Be creative!
MY OWN EXAMPLE
‘Last month I decided to go undercover. The girl on the photo is me – AGENT DALE COOPER. Don’t worry, I enjoyed it. As well as a cherry pie, coffee, and donuts. We had great time with your husband. Or was it only a surreal dream?’
Dale from Twin Peaks/
My 3 Best Detectives Of All Time
#1 – COLUMBO Lt. Columbo: Hey, I’m sorry. I’m making a pest of myself.
Ken Franklin: Naw!
Lt. Columbo: Yes, yes, I am! I know, it’s because I keep asking these questions, but I’ll tell ya, I can’t help myself. It’s a habit.
KEEP ASKING, COLUMBO… 😂
#2 – HERCULE POIROT Poirot: I have a dinner engagement with my dentist.
Hastings: Your dentist? That’s positively morbid.
Lemon: But you’re always trying to avoid him!..
Poirot: Not at all. Off duty he’s quite charming. Besides, he likes to see the end product at work.
TOO CHARMING…TOO SMART…TOO HILARIOUS 😍
#3 – DAVID ADDISON and MADDIE HAYESMaddie: Well, let me remind you Mr. Addison, that one case does not a detective make.
David: Well, let me remind you Ms. Hayes, that I HATE IT WHEN YOU TALK BACKWARDS.
x x x
Maddie: “EXACTLY”s all in capital letters. What do you think that means?
David: I think it means exactly what it says.
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE…BOTH. Sigh 🙈🤪
Have fun! And share yours…
Next – Cool Writing Prompts
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.