Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary.
I changed the title for my poetry book… yesterday evening. Say ‘good bye’ to LEGS, folks, and say ‘hello’ to 42 DEGREES OF TRUTH 😂
I have to explain ‘why’ or ‘how’ it had happen… I was at the library (trying to work there at least 3 times a week) and, suddenly, saw the book – ‘The Divine Blueprint’, Freddy Silva. Scrolling thru pages I have noticed the paragraph (or chapter) called 72 degrees of wisdom.
Shortly – number 72 is kinda a keystone of the Universe:
- it bears the value of Truth,
- also represents the mass of the Moon relative to the Earth’s,
- the formula behind the ideal universe,
- inside the Pyramid of Kukulkan at Chichen Itza there’s a room symbolising the centre of cosmos in which stands a throne in the shape of a red jaguar covered with 72 spots,
- the seven-layered Indonesian temple of Borobudur is crowned with 72 stupas (just as the temples of Angkor),
- It occurs repeatedly throughout the Vedas, Valhalla, the Babylonian and Chinese traditions, and so on… Cool?
BUT!!! I have only 42 poems. Note – just as before (42 stories in Absurd book). Well, I decided to google 42 and OF COURSE 💃 I found out why I am so much drown to this number.
Here we go:
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, where 42 is the answer to the Ultimate question of life, the Universe, and Everything. 😜
- In the Book of Revelation, it is prophesied that the beast will hold dominion over the earth for 42 months. 😱
- There are 42 principles of Ma’at, the Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. 🐲👻😶
What a cool number! Perfect for my poetry book! That’s why the new title is
42 DEGREES OF TRUTH
Starting working on the book cover ☕️☕️📚✌️
And yes, I remember about ch. 20 – “The Pearl Territory”. I’m on it 😂😂 coming soon!