Remember the post about W. Somerset Maugham? Life is there to be lived…
I’ve decided to check the Ancient World now.
I’m introducing Aesop today. His quotes:
a) “Those who cry the loudest are not always the ones who are hurt the most.”
b) “It is easy to be brave at a safe distance.”
c) “Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.”
The rules are simple, as always:
- Choose the author or philosopher (it should be one from the Ancient Time). Don’t know anyone? Google it lol It shouldn’t be so hard.
- Choose 3 quotes of this author/philosopher. The country of origin – doesn’t matter (Egypt, Greece…Italy). Add any info or explanation if you like.
- Share those quotes and nominate 3 to 6 people.
- Ops, that’s not obligatory.
- The title for the post? Choose something cool. I know you are smart enough.
- Nominated are here:
- Apple Rae Idea Provoker Blog
- Rory Matier A Guy Called Bloke
- Denny The Ceaseless Reader Blog
- Megha’s World Wait (Micro Poetry)
- Sydney-Sider Opinionating Blog
- Aarzoo Aarzoo Rose Blog
- Reggie German From Private to Public
- Earth Walking World Blog Freedom Begins With Speech
- Kris Around The Korner
This is the warmest May in Sweden ( last time the hot May like this we had in XVIII century lol). I guess we had no any rain for 4 weeks or so, plus the temperature is always over +26C or 80F.
The view of the day – Mariestad – Link if interested to read
Terrace of the day – home
The present/ & the stone of the day – ‘morganite’
‘The lazy’ of the day – still Daisy
The book of the day – sci-fi
Next Post, tomorrow – ‘Book Review’ 🙂 Stay Tuned!
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.