Where are you going on vacation?”
“Nowhere. I’m going to read. I love reading.
I have some news to share.
- My Goodread’s challenge for 2019 is complete. That means I’m leaving Goodreads for a while. I’m planning to spend all my free time writing and living (= having fun). It’s summer, after all! 💃😜
- I ordered a promotional video for Dulcinea and The Death Code (length – 1 min), and I’m planning to add it to different book blogs/websites (as a banner). And, of course, on my Amazon page: btw, the book is free for 3 more days. 🕺📚
- I wanted to change the cover for So Absurd It Must Be True, book #1. BUT maybe I’ll leave it as it is; I don’t want to confuse the readers! Probably, the egg-cover will be used for book #2 (February 2020).
- Damn Ray Reviews: 40 books in your pocket (ebook only) is available for pre-order on Amazon – 0,99, and scheduled for August 9, 2019. Paperback will be available in the middle of August. I’ll post the table of contents next week.
- I’m trying to write 1500-2000 words everyday. Let’s see if it lasts and for how long, ha ha. What about you?
- I just found out 😲😮 that there’s some kind of law in Sweden (for independent authors as well) -> to send each printed + electronic book (1 copy) to 7 libraries in Sweden. Yay! Kinda cool law 😜🕺📚
Ray’s message of the day (for you, writing souls): Cut through the noise, detach yourself from all unnecessary stress. Tap into your authenticity and share your passion!
No matter how strong you are, you cannot hold open the jaws of a great-white shark with your bare hands… but that can do your brain.
Next post -> see you 23 June, “The Pearl Territory”, ch 12 #dialogue