“Even a brick wants to be something.
A brick wants to be something.
Even a common, ordinary brick…
wants to be something more than it is.
It wants to be something better than it is.”
But we are better than a common, ordinary brick. We have two eyes, two legs, two hands and an awesome brain. So let’s move ahead, let’s change and let’s remember that nobody but YOU have to believe to make your dreams reality.
I prefer to work (or write) in a small ‘chunks’. That means – 500 – 1500 words a day. I can also write 2000, but very seldom.
That’s why I decided to open 2 new segments (as help to finish my novels):
- The Pearl Territory (if you do not remember, the story about the planet called ‘Pearl’ )
- The Dulcinea Project ( #YA romance-adventure-fantasy novel – finally sending to editor/writer to fix my text)
- About Luke Copyright’s Blog. Oh. He just died. I’ll post my absurd short stories there. Haha
- Cool Prompts and Challenges all in ONE segment on my page now.
I’m going to write and post the chapters of “The Pearl Territory” one by one. I’m going to edit it later next year when the story will be fully finished. Then – publish it.
“The Dulcinea Project” – hopefully will be fully edited and ready for the publishing journey in January 2019.
I’m also moving to Business Plan on WordPress, from December. It will allow me to change the blog as I wish, because I’ll get more plugins and can install new themes.
- I’ll to continue to post my Seriously Funny Book Reviews. I know you love them! 😂
- I’m planning to blog Senruy/Haiku time to time, because its easy to write, short and fun.
- My PLAN for a WEEK you can find on ‘About Ray’ page now.
- ‘The Pearl Territory” page: the main goal to collect all the links/or posts of the story. So if you are a new follower (or the old one) you can find the whole story in one place.
‘The Pearl Territory’ is a mix of “Private Journals” and “Dialogues”-chapters.
Genre – sci-fi.
Attention! Sometimes Ray do not post much, sometimes Ray post a lot during the week. It’s depends on the inspiration, planning and mood.
We’re not consistent.
We’re not stable.
We don’t stick with anything.
Most of the time we can’t even make decisions.
- A sad, true, but great poem – Massacre
- A conversation with the author Mike Wells on GJ Stevens Blog – GJStevens Blog
- K E Garland with her Monday Notes. My personal advice to read no matter what. I really love this segment and her blog – K E Garland Blog
- What can I say? Working toilets make her happy today. And every day! Yo! – BitchinInTheKitchen
- Dentists and Pain are synonyms, says – FracturedFaithBlog
- Botanic Garden (photo-trip) – WakingUponTheWrongSideOf50
- Beautiful quotes, beautiful photography – Tom Schultz – SpiritInPolitics Blog
- What is ‘Sirdom’ and do you have to fight it? I wasn’t much a reader lately there, but I’ll come over ☕️ – EarthWalkingBlog
Have a great day ahead!
And dare to desire, dare to do…
My next post – Book Review, expect during weekends
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.