Prompts are meant to inspire and encourage new writing. Responses don’t have to fulfil every detail below. Be creative!
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Understand that people here are at all different levels:
- New writers
- Experienced writers
- Professional writers
- Users who are just learning English
- Just having fun bloggers
- Typos and grammatical errors are possible. Be nice 🙂
- Feedback and critiques are encouraged, but just saying something’s bad is not helpful at all…-think about it.
- Include the tag – #coolprompts in the tittle, if you like (not obligatory). But it will be much easier to find it via The Reader.
Here you’ll find different kinds of prompts:
- Fiction prompts;
- One word prompts;
- Media prompts;
- Image prompts;
- Off Topic prompts;
- Synonym prompts;
- and much more.
‘Writing Prompt’ for this week, 4-11 June:
Write the post based on the word ‘ironic’. Use 5 more synonyms of the word ‘ironic’ in your post. You can find the synonym help at thesaurus.com
To participate: publish a post on your blog, pingback to this page or use the tag, so I can find you, if you want me to read and comment on it.