Prompts are meant to inspire and encourage new writing. Responses don’t have to fulfil every detail below. Be creative!
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Understand that people here are at all different levels:
- New writers
- Experienced writers
- Professional writers
- Users who are just learning English
- Just having fun bloggers
- Typos and grammatical errors are OK
- Include the tag – #coolprompts, if you like (not obligatory).
- Pingback to the POST, preferably to the post that announces the prompt of the week, or to any last raynotbradbury’s post (if you will link to the raynotbradbury’s page – I won’t get your response). The info – How to pingback
Here you’ll find different kinds of prompts:
- Fiction prompts;
- One word prompts;
- Media prompts;
- Image prompts;
- Off Topic prompts;
- Synonym prompts;
- and much more.
#coolprompts ‘The End Of Infinity’ 9 august – 13 august
- based on ”The Sand Reckoner”, Archimedes: ‘Some think that the grains of sand cannot be counted.’
Use the words ‘finite-infinite’ or sentence ‘Some think that the grains of sand cannot be counted’ in your text.
To participate: post a story, poem or flash on your blog, tag the post – #coolprompts, pingback to Ray’s post (or any last post on RayNotBradbury’s Blog), if you want me to come over, read and comment. Any genre/style is welcome! No boundaries at all! It’s OKAY to bend the rules. Have fun!