I think like a genius, I write like a distinguished author, and I speak like a child.
NEWS ALERT 👮♂️
Yesterday I told Will that I’m probably going to kill my narrator 😂 and he said it would be fun to watch how he/or she (in my case – she) would shut up in the middle of the sentence. It’s funny. So, I wrote the new ending. Haha 💃
I’m going to kill (kind of) my narrator/protagonist
Next – conversation with Librey (who is absolutely fantastic! And if you are into writing… you just #MUST follow her blog). We spoke about:
- How long should it take to create an original work?
- How long should a book take to write, for example?
I don’t know. Yeah, I could polish my Dulcinea book 1 more year, or maybe forever, but I can’t do that against the world and you, folks! The world has to know what’s going on and HOW the Reality looks like..! 👀😱😬
x x x
Highlights of my novel – #fantasy and #adventure (only for you 😉):
I have tried to build this book on 4 principles:
1. Make everyone a hero.
2. Create a new kind of illusion.
There’s always something happening in the world, or around us, that we can’t pin down with words or thoughts. My version:
- What you see is not here. It is both.
- The good and the bad coexist and is One.
3. There’s no villain. The reality itself is cruel enough. Spoke about it with Bojana yesterday, check her poetry – Un/timely
4. The story is based on a single vision from my meditation.
Ta-ta-ta-ta! Are you ready?
- I’m opening my novel with 2 murders. In the same room and at the same time.
- I’m going to kill* my narrator. It will be unusual kind of death (if death at all), but… it is necessary for book #2. You’ll understand ‘WHY’, when you’ll read the prologue for my next book about Dulcinea, at the end of the novel.
- 2 poems + 1 song + digital art (6 heroes)
- I decided to throw away the story about Jess, but you still can read it as an EXTRA chapter (or separate story) at the end of my book.
- Also you’ll read about:
- bikini designers
- giant mushrooms and pool parties
- people sucked inside of the walls, snow balls on fire, the earth of the size of a sand grain
- tunnels to Chile and back, conversations with a Swedish shrink, coma
- football and royalty
- Love and Death
- …ah, and much more.
If after all THAT you still don’t wanna read my book – then what’s wrong with you? 😂😂
Here’s the pre-order link. Have fun! amazon kindle
x x x
A little bit MORE:
I’ve changed the title for my poetry book (to be released autumn 2019). New title is –
(it is not supposed to be this way…)
With poems like:
Everybody is lying…
I know you hate me
Love is a pillow
And so on… stay tuned!
I also wrote 4 new stories for my next book of satire and adult humor, #2 So Absurd It Must Be True:
- Farrago of absurdity
- A big fan of everything
- Three Kingdoms
- New Age Lunatics
I hope it will be fun to read absolutely new “ABSURD” book… that’s why I won’t post those stories online. 😜😜 Suffeerrrr, get excited and wait…
That’s all so far. What are you doing? Tell me, tell me, tell me, I wanna know!!!!! 🤓
Next post – “Dare to be”, short story