Alice Walker once said that “Earth was meant for joy. Connect with that joy, and you will be forever fed by it.” I think this is a lesson we all should remember. Joy is the Universe’s balanced source, affecting the evolution of “Self,” our bodies, and the purpose of life. I understand that every day each of us are experiencing problems, suffering, pain, but it is only a part of the journey, and on the other side… ah, I’m wondering, what is waiting for us on the other, mysterious side? Hopefully, a lot of warm cookies 😉 🧇
Well, it was a great summer break. I didn’t write anything in the last two months. Not a word. I also didn’t spend anything on the promotion or advertising of my books. I feel a bit like Oblomov, who was famous for his languorous inertia, his supineness, indecision, and procrastination. Despite my laziness, sales in the last two months are up 20%, compared to the same time point in the previous year. It seems readers have been pouncing on stories of absurd, murder, and revenge this summer. It makes me happy!
Some news and blabbing:
- Amazon is launching a Swedish store. People are talking about this avidly: some are excited, some are afraid. Excited because it offers cheap products and quick delivery. Afraid because Amazon will affect the country’s sales of electronics and books. I have compared the prices in bookstores (indie or traditional) and the price on Amazon. In the bookstore – 240-270 kr; Amazon (same book) – 140-160 kr.
- Our world is fascinating. We are fascinating. Still, we are fighting with ourselves and the world. One group of scientists have found the source of life on Venus, and another group tried to prove that we are already immortals. They claimed that after death we simply continue living, but on a different level, like energy. Hm, very interesting… is the energy of the killer equal to the energy of the saint?
- I need to read an enormous amount of non-fiction books (mostly spiritual, magic, occult, mystery, science) for my next story. As I said before, autumn 2020 I’m focusing on the book – The Secrets of A-Ria. I believe, it will be published in winter 2021. The book unites quantum physics, Dracula (deep-diving into the history of the real Dracula), aboriginal myths and legends, Kabbalah, the Egyptian race of Hathor, occultism, the magic of tarot, David Icke’s theories, philosophy, and African fables.
I will probably need to read about 20 books in a month if I want to finish the A-Ria story. I’ll read and write at the same time, though.
- I’m adding one more chapter to Sophia von X to connect Dr. Pablo Garcia (a famous biblical archaeologist and the Head of Egyptian Exploration College) and the conclusion/email at the end of the book. Some readers couldn’t make that connection. The extra 600-1000 words will make it clearer.
- I’m adding a short story to So Absurd It Must Be True, Book 2. It is about three families: Horny, Wise, and Wrong. I’m working on the final details, and I’ll post it on my blog (as a pdf or word doc. file). It’s similar to Mr. Appetite from the Hunger city (in Book 1), but with a horrific outcome. Also, I’m planning to add lessons to each story.
This is the beauty of self-publishing – you can add anything at any time.
- Also, I’m going to publish The Pearl Territory in November 2020. You can find the blurb to the story on my website. By the way, after the theme update, the menu had been moved to the sidebar.
- David Wolfe said that usually a cheat-day should look like this – mixed celery, cucumber, and coconut water… I never had a day like this in my entire life. 😂 I’ll have to try, but it looks more like a diet day 😬
- Book recommendations for October – link/website
A) Honey Ko by William C. Pennington
B) Aboriginal Myths, Legends, and Fables by A.W. Reed
(you’ll discover the sound of the real bullroarer and the original reptile humans)
C) Grapefruit Juice by Lou Rasmus
That’s all so far. I hope you are well, healthy, happy, and writing ☕️📚💕
Ah, ✌️ and Thursday-Sunday I’ll read your blogs, peeps, to see how you all are doing…
Next post – The Secrets of Quantum (4/10/2020)