A new challenge for this week: 23 july – 29 july. Have fun!
- Choose your dream spot destination (never been before!).
- Explain shortly – why would you like to visit the place? (you can add the photo)
- Pick any literary hero or author and create a story, flash or poem about visiting that dream-destination.
- The style and the genre of the writing – any. Link to the blog that nominated you. Bend the rules if you have to…
- Spread the challenge: nominate 3-5 blogs.
‘Sappho in Rapa Nui’
My dream spot destination today – Easter Island. Why? Because of Moai-dudes.
The moai – monolithic human statues carved from a single piece of stone (they are usually 10 meters in height). Each moai is different: they’re fat, thin, big, small, tattooed… I’d like to see if there’s any Laughing Moai on the island, and if there’s none – I have to build one haha
A Hymn To Rapa Nui
Isla de Pascua, the power of Giants,
Full of love-perplexing wiles.
Please, remove the heat in my knickers
By the song about soft pains of Lust.
O, gentle goddess, hear me now!
I want his big, bright, immortal Charm
Inside of me. Yes, I am confessing
To you. Force him to study with passion
My Bowl full of goodies.
Hovering in air and watching…
How his rocky almighty 3 feet-Beast
Is slowly dripping tears of pleasure.
Ah, he loves torturing my stoic flower.
Do not stop, Moai! It needs a new life.
Every single moment…
Sappho, 2018 (by Ray)
Share your dream-spots, folks 😉 anyone is welcome to participate!
Here you’ll find my plan for 2 weeks ahead (because I’m traveling) –> Weekly Teaser
Next post – Book Review ‘The room by the lake’ Emma Dibdin
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray