A new challenge for this week: 9 july – 15 july. Have fun!
- You are a private investigator. You have worked for Mrs Sally Canetti during the last 3 months – chasing her cheating husband. Write a short note to her (on the following photo).
2. You can skip #1 (non obligatory).
3. Pick 3 best detectives of all time (movies and literature). Add the pictures/gifs if you like. Explain shortly your choices.
4. Pingback to this post-url (not to the page!).
5. Spread the word – up to 5 blogs. Be creative!
MY OWN EXAMPLE
‘Last month I decided to go undercover. The girl on the photo is me – AGENT DALE COOPER. Don’t worry, I enjoyed it. As well as a cherry pie, coffee, and donuts. We had great time with your husband. Or was it only a surreal dream?’
Dale from Twin Peaks/
My 3 Best Detectives Of All Time
#1 – COLUMBO Lt. Columbo: Hey, I’m sorry. I’m making a pest of myself.
Ken Franklin: Naw!
Lt. Columbo: Yes, yes, I am! I know, it’s because I keep asking these questions, but I’ll tell ya, I can’t help myself. It’s a habit.
KEEP ASKING, COLUMBO… 😂
#2 – HERCULE POIROT Poirot: I have a dinner engagement with my dentist.
Hastings: Your dentist? That’s positively morbid.
Lemon: But you’re always trying to avoid him!..
Poirot: Not at all. Off duty he’s quite charming. Besides, he likes to see the end product at work.
TOO CHARMING…TOO SMART…TOO HILARIOUS 😍
#3 – DAVID ADDISON and MADDIE HAYESMaddie: Well, let me remind you Mr. Addison, that one case does not a detective make.
David: Well, let me remind you Ms. Hayes, that I HATE IT WHEN YOU TALK BACKWARDS.
x x x
Maddie: “EXACTLY”s all in capital letters. What do you think that means?
David: I think it means exactly what it says.
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE…BOTH. Sigh 🙈🤪
Have fun! And share yours…
Next – Cool Writing Prompts
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray