It is also called ‘the wheel’ (the original name) and have been used even by Benjamin Franklin.
- Pick any book, newspaper, or magazine.
- Choose 3 random words (best if with your eyes closed).
- Create a story by using those 3 words or combinations of words. Give the name to your story, poem, flash fiction – if you like (not obligatory).
- The style and the genre of the writing – any.
- Pingback to my post (any post), so I can read and comment.
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Have fun!
My example (or how to play):
1. I’ve used the book I haven’t read yet ‘A woman Looking at Men Looking at Women’, Siri Hustvedt
2. My random words:
‘that early trauma’
‘Anatomy of Mind’
Two in the room.
– This is no kindergarten fairy tale, but an extremely true story, – added L. Craighero at the end.
– I understand that, – slowly answered the man in the white robe, – but your story concerns Mussolini and Don Quixote, Mr. Craighero. I think you are creating an imaginary world in which you are a legendary warrior, fighting Mussolini and saving, let me check her name…
The man in the white robe flipped through the pages of his old dirty notebook:
– …yes, of course, here it is – ‘saving Angelina Jolie‘. In reality, my dear, you are an old retired gentlemen. That early trauma, we spoke about it yesterday, if you remember, caused a huge damage to your mental health. I think we have to keep you one more year under our warm, caring wings.
The old man have jumped out of the sofa and started to walk in circles.
– No! No..NO! You’ve mixed up again. I AM Angelina Jolie, a farm girl from the Austrian village. I’m describing the facts only: Don Quixote and Mussolini are after me. They are real. Please, listen!
The man in the white robe made a quick note. His pen danced between the sheets of the paper:
– I see. I see. My last question to you, Mr Craighero. What would happen if Mussolini attacks and kills that Austrian farm-girl?
– A Blood Bath…but that’s NOT my story!
The man in the white robe (smiling):
– Ahhhh you are so naive, Angelina…
Moral: Do not trust the men in the white robes 😂😂
- and anyone who’d like to participate
Featured photo – FLICKR
Next post – Book Review
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray