The summer is here…and the weather is like -> ‘Do we ever get the rain?’
“Summer is singing with joy, and the beaches are inviting you with dancing waves.” D. Mridha
I have some Sunday-announcements 😁
1.First of all, I’ll give you one more week for the contest ‘The Hero’s Journey’. So if you would like to participate – send your short stories, poems, flash until 11 June. The payment will be made from 10th to 15th July. Rules and Mail
2. As you know, I’ll take a break from blogging = I won’t post/write (maybe only reblog some posts): from 3 to 11th June.
The plan for blogging 11-19 June check here -> Weekly Teaser
3. I am going to disable the comment-section, but only from 11th June to 1 September 2018. That means: you can like the posts and pingback (if I have posted some challenges and you’d like to participate), but you can’t comment on my posts this summer. The comments will be working again from 1 of September.
4. BUT! I’ll read the blogs I’m following (attention: it is more than 2000 so be patient 👮♂️🤚🏼) and I’ll comment time to time. But I don’t want to feel the stress that I HAVE to (=must) comment and I have to comment NOW. Let’s switch to the more relaxing mode for the summer (there will be the fall, with its rainy weather, when we can chat the shit outta WP as much as we want to).
Probably I’ll be absent from time to time, and then ho-ho-ho …I’ll come to your page to check 3-4 posts at once. I’ll comment if I’ll feel I have or want something to add, tell or share. So don’t be surprised, I warned you haha!
Remember: the plan for each week will be posted on the web-page ‘Weekly Teaser’ and in case of any ‘breaks’, for a week or so, – I’ll announce about it.
Enjoy your summer! Read and write!
5. One more thing – about the health, because I am a very caring Ray lol
I’d like to mention again the practice called Pranayama. Pranayama is a simple and effective way to extend the duration and improve the quality of your life. If you never practiced pranayama, your respiratory pattern probably consist of quick, shallow breaths that start and end in the chest. Frightened, stressed, angry? The answer is – pranayama!
Chest breathing does not allow us to take enough oxygen to properly feed the lower lungs, so that the cardiovascular and other biological systems cannot operate at peak efficiency.
Pranayma practice = diaphragm breathing!
Focus on deep belly breathing (as first step).
Google or read about it. It is quite easy 🙂 and do wonders! I’m going to write a post about it 11 of June.
“Summers ends too soon just as childhood ends before we apprehend the effervescent of our youth.”
And of course, Ray Loves You 🙂
Sharing 6 posts (responses to the challenge ‘My day in Pictures’ and ‘Genius of The Ancient World’) 😁✌️:
- Scarpoe – About illusion and the puzzles
- Denny about Josephus – Ancient History
- Reggie German about Plato and Teaching – Molding the Minds of Youth
- A. Shepherdson (new follower) – Response to RAYNOTBRADBURY, 😂 humour added…I’d advice to check his posts. Some of them are hilarious 🤪✌️
- A guy called Bloke – About Marcus Tullius Cicero
- LibrePaley Blog – One day in Pictures 🙂
The song of the day – Real World, Matchbox Twenty (the share I got from Scarpoe ✌️😁)
Next post – 11th June! ❤️❤️❤️
Images: Google and Flikr (Erik Gofreed, Halina Reshetova)
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray