Remember the post about W. Somerset Maugham? Life is there to be lived…
I’ve decided to check the Ancient World now.
I’m introducing Aesop today. His quotes:
a) “Those who cry the loudest are not always the ones who are hurt the most.”
b) “It is easy to be brave at a safe distance.”
c) “Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.”
The rules are simple, as always:
- Choose the author or philosopher (it should be one from the Ancient Time). Don’t know anyone? Google it lol It shouldn’t be so hard.
- Choose 3 quotes of this author/philosopher. The country of origin – doesn’t matter (Egypt, Greece…Italy). Add any info or explanation if you like.
- Share those quotes and nominate 3 to 6 people.
- Ops, that’s not obligatory.
- The title for the post? Choose something cool. I know you are smart enough.
- Nominated are here:
- Apple Rae Idea Provoker Blog
- Rory Matier A Guy Called Bloke
- Denny The Ceaseless Reader Blog
- Megha’s World Wait (Micro Poetry)
- Sydney-Sider Opinionating Blog
- Aarzoo Aarzoo Rose Blog
- Reggie German From Private to Public
- Earth Walking World Blog Freedom Begins With Speech
- Kris Around The Korner
This is the warmest May in Sweden ( last time the hot May like this we had in XVIII century lol). I guess we had no any rain for 4 weeks or so, plus the temperature is always over +26C or 80F.
The view of the day – Mariestad – Link if interested to read
Terrace of the day – home
The present/ & the stone of the day – ‘morganite’
‘The lazy’ of the day – still Daisy
The book of the day – sci-fi
Next Post, tomorrow – ‘Book Review’ 🙂 Stay Tuned!
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray