Always remember: the cause of your migraine = pitta disbalance
What to do?
Your pitta can get irritated by too many deadlines, rushed meals, being a perfectionist, irritations and people who aggravate you. Some get migraine headaches when in the bright sun, hot weather/heat.
Try these recommendations in your diet and daily routine (for 4 weeks at least) to see the results:
- Say ‘YES’ to sweet, bitter, astringent, cool and dry foods. Say ‘NO’ or avoid foods that are pungent, sour, salty and hot.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Before bed, drink cool milk (after boiling) blended with a couple of dates.
- Don’t overwork. Take enough rest.
- Avoid the hot sun/hot temperatures.
- Avoid chili and cayenne peppers.
- Avoid highly processed foods (deep fried, frozen foods, red meat, pastries).
- Avoid eating fresh fruit or drinking juice within ½ hour of any other food.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, except for an occasional white/red wine.
If it is only usual head aches time to time:
If you have regular migraines (attention: not in the time of the migraine, but on a daily basis when you feel well):
Take care of you!
Next Post – Genius of The Ancient World
Image – Google, Exercises- from Janesh Vaydia program
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray