“Writing a novel is a terrible experience, during which the hair often falls out and the teeth decay. I’m always irritated by people who imply that writing fiction is an escape from reality. It is a plunge into reality and it’s very shocking to the system.” Flannery O’Connor, Mystery and Manners: Occasional Prose
So true. I’ve lost all the hair, as well as the teeth because of my second draft-edit. And I’m only half way thru. Sigh.
The Mystery Blogger Award from 20+ from Sydney (thanks ALOT!) – Opinionating-blog
- What is your goal for 2018? I want to run 3 blogs, publish the novel, stay healthy (same goes to my dogs and family). Oh, don’t forget the money! (as advised in a Badass Book of Jen Sincero)
- If you could have coffee with one book character, who would it be? Hercule Poirot, he is a sweet heart. Here is a very old post about him If I ever had a muse…
- Where are you planning to travel to next? Don’t know. I think it will be Albania, or Corsica, or Sardinia.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself? I know how to have fun.
- What would be one piece of advice you would want to give your younger self? Learn english lol
Liebster Award from Rory (Thanks ALOT!) – A Guy Called Bloke
- What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks? Sahara and Rain
- A farmer had 752 sheep and took one shot that got them all. How? Tequila shot.
- What’s your favourite morning drink? Boiled ginger (fresh) with cardamom, vanilla, honey and lemon = tea.
- What is your favourite number plus 16 times 5 minus 7? I’ve got 88. And the number is 3 (thx to my calculator).
- Well done, you have made it onto the local baseball team, which position are you? That guy with the water in the corner. Ok, ok… just kidding. Mmmm, sitting on the bench. Yes, I’m that guy on the bench (the best position ever haha).
- What will your favourite colour resemble once you have added pink, green and orange? Pink + yellow = orange, orange + green = purple?
- All-time favourite sweet/candy’ … why? Mmmm, candy made as soufflé. Chocolate-milk soufflé. Why? – from my childhood.
- You are offered a meal out at a restaurant of your choice, what do you pick? Pumpkin soup with a ginger as a starter.
Seafood (pot of mussels?) or maybe fish baked in the salt and sweet potato chips.
Warm chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream and berries.
- Who comes first? A close friend in need or a distressed family member? The one who is closer in that moment, I mean ‘distance’.
- If animals could talk – who would be the rudest species? My dog Daisy. I just see it in her eyes.
Truly Madly Award, called – “Sunshine Nordic Little Thoughts”, from Ortensia – Truly Madly Ordinary
3 things that pop into your mind while “walking on sunshine”.
I’d like to know – while I hear that or while I’m walking there? In any case, my associations are:
Napoleon Cake (only if fluffy)
Maple plus the dog
Have a great weekend! 😁💕💕
Featured image from Will Cook For Smiles – page
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray