First of all, did I say I love you today?
And don’t forget how awesome you ARE!
It will be mostly informational and sharing-is-caring post. I’ve ordered 2 books of WP-bloggers, which I’ll read and review (let’s see when they’ll arrive and how well Amazon UK works). The books are:
– Ripples on the Pond by Sebnem E. Sanders (I remember the blogger Jeanne told me about it, looooong time ago. Check her blog as well, she is very special soul)
– Buried in the park by T. Edward Westen (through Norfolk and Londoner )
Next -> I’m going to introduce a new follower/blogger A.A. Richter, simple but meaningful prose – ‘Daze’ (check post on the Depression & Writing as well)
I’ve also been nominated to 3 days quote challenge by Rudra -> Tinte
Here is the quote 1, and 2, and 3 lol all of them by the same writer, Stefan Zweig.
- “I had learned and written too much history not to know that the great masses always and at once respond to the force of gravity in the direction of the powers that be. I knew that the same voices which yelled “Heil Schuschnigg” today would thunder “Heil Hitler” tomorrow.”
- “One never gets to know a person’s character better than by watching his behavior during decisive moments…. It is always only danger which forces the most deeply hidden strengths and abilities of a human being to come forth.”
- “Every wave, regardless of how high and forceful it crests, must eventually collapse within itself.”
By the way, he is one of my fav authors (teen years) as well. Have you ever read anything from Stefan Zweig?
‘The Hero’s Journey’ informational post will arrive next week. Mostly small details. Focus on your hero if you’d like to participate: Contest
I’d like to share Matthew G amaaaazing writing, I really enjoyed it: Puzzled Thoughts
Again have to mention very talented Lou Rasmus and the text – Curb
If you want some fun and a laugh, here is a very interesting -> Potato Blog
Oh, and do NOT forget about -> ORTENSIA, her travelling husband and 2 too funny daughters (one is very hypochondriac lol)
ATTENTION! The story written by 10 bloggers, 300 words each is hilarious – check it out (it is quite long, but if you have 10 min – go ahead, or take your time and get back there when you are not in the rush): A Dead Man Walking
I’ve got The Mystery Blog Award from a very COOL Blog
1. When was the last time you felt pure joy?
Outside, while walking. Any day?!
2. What is the silliest thing you do when alone?
Jumping-dancing-like-a hippopotamus , while listening music loud. Only if in the mood for that tho. Not each time haha
3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever experienced?
I don’t know. People. But from other side people aren’t things…hm.
Huge thanks and much love!
Have to mention Shreya Sukrity because I’ve missed her Friendship Award last time. Thank you a lot, girl!
Also I have so much to think about this summer: I’d like to finish the second draft of the novel I’m writing and send it to the proof-reading. I’d like to study more about health thats why I’ve found a one year courses:
1. Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant
2. Tai Chi Instructor
But in the same time I’m still planning to move to the warmer place (like Marbella, Spain or Malta) for the winter so not sure the 1- year study will work for me, because it is in Stockholm.
Decisions, Decisions ….eh
Here’s some pictures for you, taken this week or so. Today and tomorrow will be +20C in my city so I’ll be outside as much as possible, walking, with dogs, the garden. I have to write the last Origami-Heart story, I still had no time for that aaaaa!
And Luke Copyright’s blog have to suffer a little bit more, but I’ll post 2 post for him tho. At the end of the week.
Guess who wrote the biggest book on the last photo? Ta-ta…?
In case you are wondering ‘HOW’ – the answer is Discipline!
Have a great day ahead you all!
P.S. If I didn’t visit your blog yet…no worries, I’m on the way! hugs
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray