“We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.”
Happy Easter to all my soon-to-be-2000-followers lol If I don’t know you and never been on/or never read your page – come over and leave your mark! Do not be too shy!
HUGE THANKS to all amazing people/followers/who think I deserve all those awards.
Sunshine Blogger Award from Vyacheslav Kantor
1. What motivates you to be a blogger?
I think I like the writing process in general, as the art or expression of my thoughts/feelings. If I’ll tell it -> I won’t keep it inside anymore -> I won’t feel it/I won’t think about it -> I’ll keep my heart/mind empty & in peace.
2. When Should You Compromise?
Often. I’m the person who is often compromising. There’s always the way to make ‘everybody in the room’ happy.
3. What Makes a Good Blog Post?
a) The beginning
b) The composition/structure/plan/expression (I’m not a big fan of a messy posts, typed on the bench or maybe between getting from Somewhere to Nowhere, no paragraphs, no colors…or in the middle of the too-busy-me just because you have to post something. Also I don’t like posts that too much overloaded with the pictures and details. It’s like visiting the forest and getting lost. I don’t wanna get lost, thx)
d) Useful info
The versatile BlogAward from EarthWalkingWorld
Give 8 interesting facts about yourself. I’ll give you only 3.
1. I bought 2 new health books again, haha (non-fiction). I love reading non-fiction about health.
2. My first ever travel outside of Europe (2007) was Trinidad and Tobago.
3. I never heard about ‘agoraphobia’ before yesterday, when I finished reading the book of Dennis Lehane.
Mystery Blogger Award from Scarlett
1. What was the most important experience in your life?
Every day experiences.
2. What makes you keep going?
The desire to live – being alive and being here, on the Earth.
3. If you had to choose between streaking and eating the same meal for 5 years, what would you choose?
Eating. (I’m the Eater! and pragmatic).
4. What is your favorite topic or theme to talk about in your blog?
Health, mindfulness, humor, short stories, books, people, sex.
Sunshine and Friendship Blogger Award from Becca
1. Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?
People. Blogs I’m reading (for example, I’m writing a story called ‘ORIGAMI-HEART’ and it was inspired by The Lonely Author )
Also books. And silence.
2. If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
Calm, awesome, funny.
3. What do you wish to accomplish in 2018?
Being alive, being ME and in a good health.
4. Are people outside the blogging community aware of your blog?
I don’t think so. I do not talk about it. Some of them know I’m blogging, but they def don’t know the platform, what I’m writing and they don’t know the name of my blog.
5. What is your favorite dish to cook?
Anything from potato, beetroots, eggs. I love soups too. I prefer new recipes. One – every week.
6. How did you choose the title of your blog?
I had a dog, from Cyprus, called Ray (because of Ray Sawyer from Dr Hook Band), and I loved short stories of Ray Bradbury. I couldn’t use only Ray, and I couldn’t use Ray-Bradbury, so I said I’m NOT.
7. What made you smile today?
The sunny day. The birds. People on the streets and in the cafe.
And Sunshine Blogger Award from A Universe Firefly
1. If you were invisible, what would you do?
Followed and listened different people (those I don’t know personally).
2. What’s the weirdest but most horrific problem that you had?
I don’t want to talk about it. It is too weird lol and too horrific. It is in the past as well. And I’m living in NOW. My life in Now is awesome!
3. What is that one thing that can literally make your soul sing no matter what?
Sky – my shihtzu dog. And the sky too or let’s say – being one with the nature.
4. Whats the most awesome thing about yourself?
I’m ‘pure kindness’. Haha
5. Whats the most weirdest thing about yourself?
First thing I do when guests left my house -> I’m checking (and cleaning) the toilets.
I’m flying to Spain on Sunday, 1 April (Puerto Banus/Marbella) for a week. So I can’t promise how often I’ll post, but I’m planning to visit Malaga, maybe Gibraltar and other places, so expect pictures. Ta – ta!
About my book reviews, I’m going to rate them differently from April 2018.
My rate for the books (from April 2018):
- I’d buy it again
- Waste of time
- Neither fish nor flesh
Stay Happy! The plan for the next week is on the page Weekly BrainTeaser