On the photo above you can see the books I bought during the BOOK SALE. So far it is only 5. Because they are all in swedish, and I’d like to read in english as well, because it helps with the writing.
1. Samuel Bjork “The owl always hunts at night” (eng translation)
2. Pierre Lemaitre “Alex” (eng translation)
3. Jorn Lier Horst “Blindness” (there’s no english translation yet, but some of his novels are already translated, for ex “The hunting dogs”/William Wisting Mysteries)
4. Kristian Freden “Write like a Nobel Prize winners” (swedish only)
5. Sarah Bartlett “The secrets of the Universe in 100 symbols” (eng book)
I’m going to write book reviews for the first 4 books.
Also I read an article about Italo Calvino today, and I decided to post one excerpt from his book, because it is funny 🙂
the Books You’ve Been Planning To Read For Ages,
the Books You’ve Been Hunting For Years Without Success,
the Books Dealing With Something You’re Working On At The Moment,
the BooksYou Want To Own So They’ll Be Handy Just In Case,
the Books You Could Put Aside Maybe To Read This Summer,
the Books You Need To Go With Other Books On Your Shelves,
the Books That Fill You With Sudden, Inexplicable Curiosity, Not Easily Justified.
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray