I woke up this morning
With a smile on my face
I threw out those stones
That stood in my way
And I put on a new pair
Of hard walking shoes
I woke up this morning
Laughing the blues…
Awardy Girl is here again lol
Thanks again to all my great followers and people who nominated me. They are all active cool bloggers, check them out.
7 facts about me
1. I love candles. The bigger the better.
2. I’ve worked in a kindergarten with kids 1-3yo and also as a trainer in the gym.
3. I’m always fighting with my mum about the food and my eating habits. I’m a PESCETARIAN = vegetarian who’s eating fish/seafood, but not meat.
4. Tea-lover. I usually have 10-30 different sorts of tea at home.
5. I have 3 wardrobes in 3 different rooms, just for my clothes. In general I’m using one jeans and same sweater almost during whole winter. I use the clothes only when I go out, but never on a daily basis, because I dont need to go to the office.
6. I don’t like KLADDKAKA (on the photo below), but I love chocolate (or other chocolate cakes, especially warm chocolate fondant).
7. I have 2 dogs: french bulldog and shih tzu. A french bulldog was my first dog ever…but now, with the time, I understood, that shih tzu is my kind of the breed and a soul mate.
Blogger Appreciation Award from A Guy Called Bloke
Write something positive about yourself:
Any problem has a solution. Work on a plan.
In general I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
I’ve been called in the college – “The Grey Cardinal”, its kinda decision-maker or adviser who operates “behind the scenes”. Because I don’t like public or official attention, but I do like/ and can plan and make a quick decisions, or produce the ideas when its necessary.
And The Sunshine Blogger Award from Syed Danish
1: Why you have decided to blog?
I don’t know. I just did. Maybe because I never blogged before. I wanted to try something new.
2: Sharing thought on WordPress vs Sharing thought on other Social sites?
On WP. I’m a big ‘hater’ of FB. I mean before 2014 I didn’t know how to use it at all.
But I do have a profile there now, simply to spread the word about the blog and connect with people I personally know (I’m very bad at keeping in touch).
3: What are the different areas of post you will love to see on your Reading List?
Anything extraordinary. Real stories (but not memoirs). Psychology. Humor.
4: What is the Favorite time of your blogging?
Morning or Afternoon.
5: Which Post your viewers think is your best on the basis of your Likes? I dont know. I never check it. Who’ve got time for that? (I can check only the stats in general: views).
6: If you want to learn something, what it would be? Languages. And maybe to use bicycle. And to swim properly lol
7: Which is your Favorite TV soap? Right now – “The Walking Dead”, I just finished watch all 8 seasons (all 8 during 1 week)
8: If you will get a chance, which place will you visit?
Machu Picchu, Peru
Next post will be posted tonight. I also have one more review to write, probably will come tomorrow, if no – then see you on Monday. Have a great weekend! Eat some cake ffs!