Again (as always) nominated to the Sunshine Award.
Thanks to this amazing blogger and check her page: CLICK HERE
1. What is your current obsession? A book/tv series/game you’re really into, a hobby, project?
Blog. And a book I’m writing (trying lol)
But mostly – my blogs.
I have the ability to get obsessed quickly and push it forward, but also I can drop it in one second and move to something else. No regrets. Its just how I am. Haha
2. What is do you think your best quality is?
Flexible. Helps in life alot.
Also I can talk to anyone. Its called ‘over-social’. lol
3. If you could speak with anyone who’s ever existed, who would you chose?
With my father.
4. What is your “day job”? (Or how do you spend your day otherwise?)
Digital Communication Manager. Social media.
5. What almost always works to improve your mood?
6. If money was not option, how would you spend your time?
Just as I do now, but with more freedom. I’d definitely live 6 month in Spain or Malta and 6 month at home, in Sweden. Hopefully I can do that this or next year. Depends on the job.
Oh and dont forget about “personal assistant”, I still need one.
7. What is your favorite book (or handful of books)?
I love Leonid Filatov. His style is simple, but make me laugh each time. “The Tale of Fedot the Strelets or the Daring Fellow” is just fkn classic for me.
You can check it out here, its a translation, kinda weird to my ear, but still it is possible to get a sense of that -> click
He’s also was a great actor, and I loved his “Air Crew” – movie 🙂
8. Where do you fall in your family? Oldest, middle, only child? Do you think that influences your role in the family?
Only child. Would be fun to have a sister or brother. But I’m used to be alone now.
9. What is the best piece of advice you have to share with the world?
Be kind. And never keep the anger in your heart for too long. Forget quickly. Do not regret. “Don’t look back! You are not going that way!”
10. If you could time travel but could change absolutely nothing would you do it?
Yes. I’d choose – 100 years from now, in the future. Just to check if I am still there haha
Next post about Ayurveda. I’m also going to Stockholm this friday, so I’m planning to make a photo-post about “The Old City” there and maybe my hotel, bookshop and cakes/bakery.