Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah!
Make you wanna move your dancing feet now..
Huge thanks for this award to Tia TiaSpeaks
1. What inspires you to blog?
a) Oh. I dont know. Of course, partly, my followers and readers of the blog. Just imagine: I left in april 2017 – got back in december 2017…and still most of my followers are here and continue to like my posts.
Did I say I love you today? I do.
b) Also I love to write funny texts with a hidden message or moral. I mean I love allegorical stories. For those who don’t know – the allegory is some kind of a metaphor whose vehicle may be character, place or event representing real word issues. WE can say it is often symbolic too. It was used a lot in such old literary genre as a ‘fable’.
Fable is a succinct fictional story (in prose or verse) that features animals, fictional creatures, plants, inanimate objects or forces of nature that are anthropomorphized = given human qualities. It is always leads to a particular MORAL LESSON at the end.
2. If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?
Personal Assistent. I need one. Haha
3. You meet a genie and are given 3 wishes. What would you wish for?
a) Me, my mum and my dogs – immortal (in a good way, no vampires, please). I don’t want to be immortal alone tho.
b) I want peace on the Earth.
c) 1 month of winter is enough.
d)…Oh, I have a long list, genie! Did you say 33 wishes? 🙂
4. What is your dream job? Pretend that money isn’t a factor.
5. What are you most afraid of?
To die in a crash.
6. If you could change the world, what would you do?
Meditation for everybody. Obligatory.
One language in the world.
Less angry, negative, jealous people. More people with a great sense of humour.
7. What is your favorite food? (Feel free to share a recipe.)
Bread, here is a picture of the bread from durra and rice flour I’m usually baking once a week (it is a sourdough). Very different from usual bread.
Ghee. Bread with ghee = yum 🙂
8. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
Reading. Movies. Dogs. Gym. Walk.
9. Which book has been the most influential on you and why?
Janesh Vaidya books
Maya Tiwari books
Its all about the ayurveda, balance, yoga… I read a lot science non-fiction or about health.
Would like to read Alexander Lowen “The Voice of the body.”
“Breath with awareness is prana. Breath without awareness is just air.”
Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
10. What is one thing that makes you happy and brings sunshine into your life?
To breathe. There’s nothing better than that.