101% winning. Again and again! Thanks to The Stories In Between Blog Check Blog Out who’ve told me that I deserved it 🙂 Ok, so if I’ll get one award a week…then at the end of this year I’ll get – how many awards, peeps??? who is “good” with the numbers? 🙂
1. What hobby would you get in to if time and money weren’t an issue?
a) a posh house for small dogs in my area/city. Each dog would have own PA to play with…and a room with a huge window/balcony, plus a nice soft warm human bed.
b) Ray NotBradbury Club – writing club for teens
c) Painting Airy Studio “Welcome to anyone!” Don’t wanna paint? No problems, we’ve got a cold milk and warm cookies!
2. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
– “What you do for living?” or “Where do you work?”
I never ask questions like “whats your job”, “how old r you”, “where r u from”…there’re other themes to talk about and to get to know each other. Wanna know what am doing for living? I’ll send you my CV to read, enjoy! But alone!
“The system we have built refuses to recognize people. Only credit cards are recognized. Drivers’ licenses are recognized. But not people. People haven’t any use for faces anymore, it seems. They are busy looking at your credit card, your driver’s licence, your social security number. If a driver’s licence is more reliable than the face I wear, then why do I have a face?”
3. Do you have a dream job? What would it be?
Being a house -wife and plus all in question 1) – suits just perfect lol
4. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
Be quiet. Talk when you’ve been asked or invited to conversation. Then be quiet again.
5. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
2009. I’d say “Go on 6 months-trip around the world, then buy a dog”
6. What do you do to deal with stress?
Pranayama. It’s a breathing exercises. I’m doing it each morning for 10-15 minutes.
7. What is something that is really popular/cool right now that really annoys you?
the ‘picture’ rules the world, not a person
8. Do you have a favorite book/story from your childhood?
William Thackeray, satirical novel – “Vanity Fair”