I’m watching Belgian tv-series, called ‘La treve’. It’s a crime story.
Place: small village
Killed: a boy from the local football team, black, imported from another country. Living in the small apartment in the village. Found – in the local river, most of injures – beaten, gun shot, broken skull.
The problem is I still can’t get who is the killer lol
1. Burgomeister (‘Master’ of the city/village, who wanna build a dam and that’s why trying to buy all houses around the area. Most of people don’t wanna sell their land/property. Nice lady with 2 kids-teenagers. Receives regular anonymous threats to stop dam-project. )
2. Coach (Guys from a football team sucking off his willy regularly)
3. Son of burgomeister (He’s also in the football team, sucking off ‘coach’ and plus selling marijuana/drugs. Friend with a murdered boy)
4. A peaceful family from the chicken-farm (Sister & brother, incest/bdsm, hold BDSM-parties in their garage every weekend, only for people from the village. The boy have been seen there because he needed a money, he’s sending to his parents each month. They said they didn’t kill him, but only made 1 gun shot when he tried to run away with the money but without taking a part in their BDSM-session)
5. Police chef (Not so interested in the investigation, knows everything about everyone in the village, but prefer to keep his mouth shut).
6. Young group of people ( With orientation: rituals, sex, drugs, music, money. Usually hanging out in the local house of the guy who just got back from the prison. He sells tablets, marijuana, drugs etc.. Friend with a murdered boy. By the way the daughter of burgomeister is visiting those wild parties too, smokes, taking drugs).
So far….that’s all. Hm. Any guess?
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray