1. There’re NO extra calories in those 200
2. You are stupid. Yes. But it’s normal. Nothing to worry about…
3. My mum says: “a woman always survive on her own. Man? That’s a big question.”
4. Happiness is never “out”, but “in-side” 🙂
5. Food? Go to Sicily. Or Greece. Or Crete. Swedes can’t cook. Worst pizza ever is here lol
6. Without faith – no life.
7. Mind-Blowing Sex? Mmm, not when you are 36 yo and up. Maybe after 36years of celibate…
8. Do you Want to be a Mother? If yes – then the answer is yes.
9. Parents loves us. But I’ve met many who doesn’t care to love because simply they don’t know what love is and they doesn’t love themselves.
10. Depression is real only if you see it as real.
11. Lost in a person? Only if you still wanna be depressed and count calories.
12. God is Everything. God isn’t a dude on the sky tho. God is just a “name” for the life around us.
13. There’s No Hell.
14. Humanity is alive. It is still in balance. You are a part of it.
15. You can perfectly function in society. We all want to ‘punch’, but love, kindness and understanding always wins…
I am pretty sure I moved on from last month’s depression. No one came out victorious though…. The being that I call depression with its stupid grin and which is as black as coal got bored and left… (ya, I am not gonna call ‘boring depression away’ a win). The reason why I say I bored it, is because I have gotten stuck on other issues. See, the being called depression might be strong but it is also really fucking stupid. So when I started philosophizing (well there’s a fancy word… ) about the deeper meaning of life, and all the being of depression had to throw at me was ‘die, die, die’, it realized it couldn’t keep up with the conversation…. So it got bored and left. But alas, I fear it might just be out to buy some books and will be back shortly with new arsenal. It will up…
View original post 506 more words
Living in Sweden. Happy and kind. Russian and #badgram English. Coffee and Tea. Dogs. Coding haha. Web design. Social Media. Fun. Health... everything day by day :)
Пишу на русском и на английском.