1. There’re NO extra calories in those 200
2. You are stupid. Yes. But it’s normal. Nothing to worry about…
3. My mum says: “a woman always survive on her own. Man? That’s a big question.”
4. Happiness is never “out”, but “in-side” 🙂
5. Food? Go to Sicily. Or Greece. Or Crete. Swedes can’t cook. Worst pizza ever is here lol
6. Without faith – no life.
7. Mind-Blowing Sex? Mmm, not when you are 36 yo and up. Maybe after 36years of celibate…
8. Do you Want to be a Mother? If yes – then the answer is yes.
9. Parents loves us. But I’ve met many who doesn’t care to love because simply they don’t know what love is and they doesn’t love themselves.
10. Depression is real only if you see it as real.
11. Lost in a person? Only if you still wanna be depressed and count calories.
12. God is Everything. God isn’t a dude on the sky tho. God is just a “name” for the life around us.
13. There’s No Hell.
14. Humanity is alive. It is still in balance. You are a part of it.
15. You can perfectly function in society. We all want to ‘punch’, but love, kindness and understanding always wins…
Living in Sweden/Born in USSR. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray