I wanted to write a post about “Too many things about myself and my family”, but then I read an article of ubiquitousburrito.wordpress.com called “On Truth and Consequences in Blogging”. And I’ve changed my decision. But still I can write about something I like, the way I am and how I see all around me and life. At the end – my pictures, took yesterday. Yes, it IS selfies. Chill…
- I think people are weird. Yes, you too. I already can see how you are agreeing with me: “Of course I am”, with a happy and a proud smile on your face. Thats okay. Its very ‘trendy’ nowadays – to be weird. Everybody is weird. Everybody wants to be weird. Everybody born to be weird. Everybody is seeking for that – to ‘become weird’. Zero normal people. But let me tell you: I think I am normal. And I am ‘OK’ with that. Or maybe better to say: I am who I am. So next time you are talking to me – keep it in mind.
- I like or dislike people at the first sight. I’m talking about real life only. About online -doesn’t matter much. I love you all equally, because I do not love you at all. Simple translation: I don’t know you. Read it as you want. Its my position.
But maybe it is only because: ‘I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve’.
- I spent a lot of time staying in the corner, because I never said ‘sorry’.
Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people. C.G. Jung
- People doesn’t look for the meaning of life, but for the experience of being alive. Think about it…
- I dont see any dreams when I’m sleeping. I do pray before sleep all my life, I’m not religious. It works like a mantra. Its the same ‘mantra-words’ all these years.
- Don’t ask me the “question” if you are scared to hear the answer. I’m straight-forward. So I’m that kind of the girl who is after sleeping with you will tell: how big or small you are and what you have to do to move on and how you can find the perfect girl for you…Because we are done kinda. Yes, exactly. Because you are too small. Or too big. So ask yourself – are you ready for The Truth?
- I do not regret. And I do not look back. Its meaningless. It takes all strength and power inside of you – to think “what if”. And light as well.
- My imagination is very ‘strong/seeing’. I do SEE your poems, if it’s well written. If it’s badly written poems (for my taste) – keep writing it, maybe one day I’ll see some light at the end of your tunnel. All I read is an image. That’s why if I’m saying “I’m blushing” = I do.
- A lot of ppl think I’m annoying. Ok. I am. I’m happy with my annoying self. And wish you achieve the same kind of ‘nirvana’.
- I believe you can KNOW the person through his laugh. There’s a saying from Dostoyevsky about it.
If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man.
NOTES: To followers: If I do comment – I really read it and I found it interesting. It doesnt mean I’m starting conversation with all of your buddies. To buddies of my followers: Do not crawl on my comments in the ‘posts of your buddies’. They aren’t for you. To all: So please, keep yourself under control. To myself: Remember, you are just writing here. For fun.
Living in Sweden/Born in USSR. Happy. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Painting. Meditation/Yoga. I love my life.
"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters" A. Ray