Travel far enough and you’ll find yourself… As you know, Christmas 2018 I spent in Spain. Again 😂! At the end of this post you can check my pictures.
What to expect this month? Reviews. And more reviews. Ray’s style. I read a lot of books, so I’m going to “rain” my fresh & dirty opinions on you.
To check my weekly plan – page “About Ray”
“The Pearl Territory”, chapter 4 (2000 words) will be posted tomorrow evening.
My debut book “So Absurd It Must Be true” is almost ready. I need only a book cover design & formatting. And if e-book cover I can fix by myself (in Adobe Creative Cloud), then a print cover is more complex. I’m planning to order 3D.
I also got 5 ISBN from Sweden (that means – for 5 books). Should be enough for 2019-2020! 😂
Hope you all had great holidays! In case if you need a push, check these guys & their posts:
- TracyReaderDad – January 2019 Thrillers
- Fractured Faith Blog – Don’t tell my wife I’ve written this…
- Truly Madly Ordinary Ortensia72 – Winter Holidays
- Alan Young Writer – Bob Dylan, bootlegs and beyond
- BREVITY’s NonFiction Blog – TO ALL OF THOSE WHO DIDN’T BELIEVE – F*** OFF!
- Christopher John Lindsay – Three Ways To Improve Employee Morale.
Next post – “The Pearl Territory”, chapter 4
Living in Sweden. Awesome. Happy. Writing. Ayurvedic food. Healthy lifestyle. Dogs. Literature. Drawing. Meditation/Yoga.